- My First Plane Trip, a short picture book by Kim Jenkins.
- I Know How She Does It, Laura Vanderkam's book about the time management strategies of high earning mothers.
- Happier at Home, Gretchen Rubin's second book about happiness.
- Cal Newport's So Good They Can't Ignore You.
- Soundings, a book about Marie Tharp, a geologist who helped map the ocean floor.
- The Discovery of Jeanne Baret, a book about the first woman to circumnavigate the globe.
- The Secret Agent Josephine children's books, which I specifically reviewed on the Kindle Fire.
Also, in case you are curious, here is my policy on book reviews when I am offered a free review copy:
I take no money for the review, just the copy I read and if the publisher wishes, another copy I can give away. The second copy is completely optional. Any links to the book in the post, though, will be Amazon affiliate links. I will write a post with my full and honest opinion, even if I don't like the book. If the person sending me the book has a particular date they are hoping I'll publish the post, I'll try to meet that, but I will not guarantee it.